Abstract Submission and Formatting
Abstract submissions are no longer accepted.
Once you have registered for the Meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with a registration code that you will have to plug into the form in order to submit your abstract.
Abstract Formatting Guidance
Each abstract submission must meet the following criteria:
- Each abstract must be submitted through the link to a form that will be emailed to you in your registration confirmation.
- The total length should not exceed 500 words.
- The Title should be clearly presented in Bold typeface at the top of the page.
- The Lead/First Author should appear in Bold typeface.
- The Presenting Author should be indicated by an asterisk (*) and a contact e-mail address provided.
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors.
- If multiple institutions are represented, assign each organization a reference number. Include the authors’ names with the reference number of their affiliation, followed by a numbered list of corresponding affiliations.
- No graphics or figures will be printed; however, please insert links to online information, if applicable.
- Maximum printed size allowed for each poster presentation will be 4 ft x 4 ft.
- There is only one session scheduled during the 2017 JGI Secondary Metabolites Meeting:
- July 24, 2017 – Monday evening Opening Reception – Poster session and keynote address at the Walnut Creek Marriott
- Prior to the meeting, presenting authors will be notified as to which session will include their poster.