What kind of proposals can be submitted?
|Proposal Call Type||Review Frequency||Next Submission Deadline||Next Review Date|
|CSP Annual||Annual||LOIs due April 10, 2020||August 2020|
|FICUS JGI-EMSL||Annual||LOIs due March 18, 2020||June 2020|
|CSP New Investigator||Twice yearly||proposals due Mar 2, 2020||November 2019|
|CSP Functional Genomics||Twice yearly||proposals due Jan 31, 2020||March 2020|
- Status: OPEN
- Only for investigators who do not already have a CSP or FICUS proposal.
- Proposals may include synthetic biology, sequencing and metabolomics.
- Status: REPLACED by CSP Functional Genomics call
- Status: OPEN (replaces DNA Synthesis call)
- Proposals may include synthetic biology, transcriptomics and metabolomics.
- Focus on translating genomic information to biological function
- Status: FY20 CLOSED.
- Large-scale sequencing, synthetic biology and metabolomics proposals.
- Proposals must be preceded by Letters of Intent.
- Status: FY21 call OPEN
- High risk/high reward proposals that make use of both JGI’s sequencing, metabolomics, and synthetic biology capabilities, and EMSL’s proteomics capabilities
- Proposals must be preceded by Letters of Intent
- Status: FY19 call CLOSED
- Submitters may request large-scale computational analyses of sequence data to solve problems relevant to DOE missions.
- Proposals may not include sequencing, metabolomics or synthetic biology requests.