Who’s Invited? All Berkeley Lab Employees and Affiliates.
When: August 29th, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm: Panel discussion, Q&A followed by:
- 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm: Hosted Hoppy Hour @ Calicraft Brewing, Walnut Creek
Where: Joint Genome Institute, 2800 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek
Featuring a casual, candid, C-level panel discussion with local industry leaders:
- Jun Axup, Scientific Director and Partner, IndieBio
- John Cumbers, CEO and Founder, SynBioBeta
- Emily Leproust, CEO and Founder, Twist Bioscience
- Sarah Richardson, CEO and Founder, MicroByre (Cyclotron Road company)
Hosted by Nigel Mouncey, Director, DOE Joint Genome Institute
Shuttle transportation to and from Emery Station East, Potter Street, and the main Berkeley Lab campus will be provided. Please contact Katherine Schall to reserve a seat and Robin Johnston for other questions.