Who’s Invited? All Berkeley Lab Employees and Affiliates.
When: August 29th, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm: Panel discussion, Q&A followed by:
- 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm: Hosted Hoppy Hour @ Calicraft Brewing, Walnut Creek
Where: Joint Genome Institute, 2800 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek
Featuring a casual, candid, C-level panel discussion with local industry leaders:
- Arvind Gupta, Managing Director and Founder, Indie Bio
- John Cumbers, CEO and Founder, SynBioBeta
- Emily Leproust, CEO and Founder, Twist Bioscience
- Sarah Richardson, CEO and Founder, MicroByre (Cyclotron Road company)
Hosted by Nigel Mouncey, Director, DOE Joint Genome Institute
Read a synthesis from the panel discussion here.
Contact Robin Johnston for followup questions.