Register Now! PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes on June 23, 2017 at 5:00 pm PST or once we reach our maximum capacity of 200 participants.
Abstract Submission and Formatting
Abstract Deadline is June 30th or when the meeting reaches the maximum capacity
Abstract submissions will be facilitated by an online form. The Deadline is June 30, 2017 or when the meeting reaches the maximum capacity. Once you have registered for the Meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with a registration code that you will have to plug into the form in order to submit your abstract.
Abstract Formatting Guidance
Each abstract submission must meet the following criteria:
- Each abstract must be submitted through the link to a form that will be emailed to you in your registration confirmation.
- The total length should not exceed 500 words.
- The Title should be clearly presented in Bold typeface at the top of the page.
- The Lead/First Author should appear in Bold typeface.
- The Presenting Author should be indicated by an asterisk (*) and a contact e-mail address provided.
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors.
- If multiple institutions are represented, assign each organization a reference number. Include the authors’ names with the reference number of their affiliation, followed by a numbered list of corresponding affiliations.
- No graphics or figures will be printed; however, please insert links to online information, if applicable.
- Maximum printed size allowed for each poster presentation will be 4 ft x 4 ft.
- There are two poster sessions scheduled during the 2017 JGI Secondary Metabolites Meeting:
- July 24, 2017 – Monday evening Opening Reception – Poster session and keynote address at the Walnut Creek Marriott
- July 25, 2017 – Tuesday evening Poster session and Reception at the Joint Genome Institute
- Prior to the meeting, presenting authors will be notified as to which session will include their poster.